Distance: 71.7kmCumulative Altitude Gain: (+) 4,408m
Trail Percentage: 81.1%
Minimum altitude: 0m (Matsuzaki New Port)
Maximum altitude: 1,035m (Mt.Nekko)
Start: Matsuzaki New Port
Finish: Shuzenji Sogo Kaikan
Maximum duration: 14 hours (6:00 – 20:00)
*ITRA recognized course (currently awaiting approval) / Note: The ITRA uses a “smoothing” process when assessing the race course GPS data. As such, there has been a difference of -1000m in the cumulative altitude gain calculated by the ITRA and thereby the numbers shown by the ITRA may change after their assessment.
*UTMB qualifying race (4 new points) (currently in the process of registering)
*Asia Trail Master Japan Super Trail
<Race Course Changes>
The race course may change depending on weather and trail conditions.
See Course Map: NISHINA GOE
- ・If the course changes, the new distance will be 75.2km and the locations of aid stations A1 and A2 will change.
- •Please be aware that there will be no changes to the cutoff times including the finish line cutoff time even if the course changes.
- •Outside support by friends and family is only allowed at A2 NISHINA TOUGE (if the course changes, the support area will change to A2 MAKIBA-NO-IE).
- •There will be parking available but will is expected to be crowded so please try to carpool and avoid staying at the aid stations for a long period of time.
- •All the other aid stations will not have parking spaces available and cars will not be allowed.
- •There are no garbage bins at the aid stations. Outsider supporters must bring home their own garbage with them.
<Race Course Maps>
- •Race course maps will be handed out at racer check-in.